Did you read over Christmas break, if you had a Christmas break?
I read FIVE books. Count’em, FIVE.
And I’m going to share with you about each one! A few times.
While visiting family I spent a lot of time on the couch, in the car, on a plane, and yes, curled up in bed with my books. I had a book with me wherever I went, even Christmas gift shopping and Boxing Week Sale shopping.
What did I read?
Do you really want to know?
I’ll tell ya!
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Everyday Dancer by Deborah Bull
I received four books for Christmas and was loaned two more! So don’t worry, we have lots of fodder for discussion over the coming months.
Tell me in the comments section below, what did you read over Christmas??